Training for facilitators of Eight Principles Continuous Learning fundraising platform. Why The Eight Principles works. Using the continuous learning curriculum effectively in your organization. Adult learning styles. Third person teaching. Trial teaching. Role play. Overcoming stumbling blocks and objections to change. Building a strong philanthropic culture within your organization.
- Participants arrive in Boise Monday evening.
- Training experience begins on Tuesday promptly at 9am. Session adjourns at 4pm.
- Welcome cocktail reception is Tuesday evening 6pm
- Wednesday session begins at 9am. Session adjourns at 4pm
- Wednesday evening closing dinner 6pm
- Thursday session begins at 9am. Adjourns after lunch at 1pm.
- Return home Thursday afternoon or lengthen your stay to enjoy Idaho.