Training for facilitators of Eight Principles Train-the-Trainer continuous learning fundraising platform. Why The Eight Principles works. Using the Train-the-Trainer curriculum effectively in your organization. Adult learning styles. Third person teaching. Trial teaching. Role play. Overcoming stumbling blocks and objections to change. Building a strong philanthropic culture within your organization.
- Participants arrive in Boise Monday evening.
- Training experience begins on Tuesday promptly at 9am. Session adjourns at 4pm.
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner is Tuesday evening 6-9pm
- Wednesday session begins at 9am. Session adjourns at 4pm
- Wednesday evening dinner on your own in downtown Boise.
- Thursday session begins at 9am. Adjourns after lunch at 1pm.
- Return home Thursday afternoon or lengthen your stay to enjoy Idaho.